Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Not long to go!

Greazefest at Rocklea Showgrounds on the 7th of August is fast approaching. I've been organising displays, products and other fun stuff over the last few weeks but it always seems that I never have enough time to keep up with ideas!

Here are some of my latest goodies. I just love working with resin and hope I can do more to incorporate these into my bows etc soon.

As an addition to my accessories and jewellery I should also have a few aprons and rockabilly bunting available on the day. I also have one of my pin up drawings being turned into journals! Very exciting times.  Hope to see some fan faces there!





2 comments:

  1. Ha! I was about to email you tonight to see if you're going to be there, we've just booked, here's hoping it goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodie!! I'll see you there. What stall are you? I'm #86... Hope i can tear myself away from the stall to come see your goodies!! Might have to bring along a minder :)

    ReplyDelete