Monday, October 18, 2010

1st Market!

Well the weather was lovely and sunny for the first time in 3 weekends on the coast which made the broadbeach art and craft markets just that bit more special! We had a lovely day, I went along with Carol from Gorgie Millinery and we sold some goodies to passers by.

And... I ended up getting sunburnt.. who would have thought. Note to self for next markets - sunscreen!

I will be back there in time for Christmas with more goodies - promoting both Miss Rockabilly and Noogal Creations. I am also working on attending other markets in Queensland for the end of this year so stay tuned.

Here is a peek at our display... don't forget aussie buyers... it's not too far away from Melbourne Cup if you are going to a function and I just love Carol's hats! She still has a few left so be quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment