Friday, August 12, 2011

Greazefest Markets 2011

Well Greazefest went off with a bang this year! It was my first and certainly not the last market there. Amazing stalls, glamourous people and of course hot cars!

Here are some pics and of course ... new products! I just love creating new things and there is more of this to come. I just haven't had time to photograph everything new.

Fashion Parade Models with some Miss Rockabilly Accessories
New Anchor Hair Bow
New Range of Knuckle Duster Necklaces
All New Cherry Resin Bangle!
The Cars...
Miss Rockabilly's Stall

3 comments:

  1. Oh your stall looks amazing Miss McSweetie, I love the bunting and the models look beautiful:) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Desiree!! :) It was lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to say hi and let you know how much I love your style. the bows are really cute and kitsch with a nice touch of attitue. Love em!

    I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. You can check out this post to accept!

    http://katescurios.blogspot.com/2011/08/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete