Tuesday, February 15, 2011

New Products

Miss Rockabilly has been busy creating! Here are some lovely new additions to the collection. Most of which are now available at The Collective Store in Wynnum. Last week was so full on I was in a headspin... my little hands can only work so fast!

 Pin Up Girl Hair Bow
 Love Bows
 Button Hair Clips
 Pin Up Girl Lingerie Hair Bow
This week I will be focusing on some custom pieces and also on my drawings! Yep... pin up girl drawings coming soon. Originally I wanted to be an animator after school but when I got turned down for a university course, what I should have done was push forward, take it on the chin and keep at it. Instead, the worst thing you could do in that situation is exactly what I did... I gave up. I thought that was it for my drawing and artistic skills. This year I have decided, in amongst all other creative things, to keep at it and refine my style.  So stay tuned for my original pin up art soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment