Thursday, January 27, 2011

New Directions...

Well the new plans for 2011 are going well! I have started drawing again and can't believe I stopped. It is just such a wonderful hobby and whenever I have a second I love to scribble! So far I have drawn up a few pin up girls inspired from 50s artists. I have finished one and started on my second... My second has been hampered a little by my dog deciding to fall asleep on her! But she will look brilliant in a few days!

I am also working on my first 1950s pencil dress. It is going to be amazing. It has been fun to try to follow the pattern. There has been a little unpicking but most has run smoothly! It is just about finding that balance between work and hobby time!

I will try to upload my pin up girls and dress progress pics next week! Everything is flowing nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment